Flanges are an essential component of Petrochemical, Waterworks, and
Process industries. They are used in a broad range of projects. The
flanges are available in stainless steel, carbon steel, alloys, and
other material grades. There is a range of sizes and types too. Made in
various dimensions, our flanges attribute reduced weight and enhanced
strength. Also, we meet the requirements of clients for high temperature
& corrosion resistance etc. Our offered industrial flanges are
commonly used in modern pipe structures, and other applications. We are
specializing in steel flanges, outstanding for flow of liquids &
gases. They are manufactured based on industry set specifications.
Further, we have the capability to fabricate flanges for different
Some key aspects of Industrial Flanges:
- Flanges are a common way of making connection between pipes, valves & pumps.
- A variety of shapes, sizes and materials.
- Lower cost of installing.
- Good functional efficiency and offer a positive seal.
- Important for plumbing systems & industrial applications.
- Our flanges meet certain specifications and industrial application standards.