Brass Pipes And Tubes
composed of copper and zinc, and is valued for its corrosion resistance,
workability, hardness & attractive appearance. We offer a broad
line of brass pipes & tubes, which is suited for numerous
commercial/industrial works. Our versatile product range is applicable
in Heat Exchangers, Automobile, Boilers, Energy, Ornamental,
Fabrication, Instrumentation and Metallurgical Industries. We have
high-tensile brass pipes & tubes for general engineering purposes.
Also, we keep up with assorted types, sizes and grades. There is
thoroughgoing fabrication, exceptional alloys and core industrial
standards. We serve for both, regular and special need.
Features & Functions of Brass Pipes & Tubes:
- High resistance to pitting & stress corrosion cracking.
- Good workability, weld-ability & durability.
- Low thermal expansion, good heat conductivity.
- Exceptional thermal resistance and chemical resistance.
- A range of grades, thicknesses & lengths.
- Used for pipe fittings, architectural work, and more.
- Perfect for manufacturing general-purpose machine parts.